Join Us! Day of Giving & Sweet Corn Festival
When: August 9, 2023 from 5pm-8pm.
Where: In front of the Carson Civic Center at 13th & K St
Event Details: Food from Tekamah organizations, corn eating contest, live music,
beer garden, dunk tank, bounce house and so much more!
Now Accepting Venmo
Scan QR Code to donate with Venmo
Sweet Corn Festival:
- August 9 from 5-8pm outside the Tekamah City Auditorium on 13th & K St. If rain is an issue, we will move inside the auditorium.
- Corn eating contest at 6:15pm
- Live music by Ron & Andy, beer garden, dunk tank, bounce house, fall sports showcase and food from local organizations and business
- Tekamah Pool: Chicken tenders
- TH Music Boosters: Soda
- Ronnie’s Beer Garden: Beer, seltzer, and watermelons
- TH PTO: Dunk tank
- MCH: Bounce House
- Girl Scout Troop 58172: Girl Scout cookies
- Tekamah Chamber: Sweet corn and sweet corn festival shirts for sale
- Lion’s Club: Glasses collecting
- St. Patrick’s Catholic Youth Group: Mac and cheese
- Tekamah Library Foundation: Root beer floats
- Master’s Hand: Shaved ice and walking tacos